We are looking for a goal-oriented Digital Manager who can drive and develop our Digital Marketing and online sales. We need someone with vision, ambition and a lot of passion.
The role is to turn digital & communications road map into an integrated and concrete action plan with the implementation of digital touchpoints, digital platforms, influencer eco-system, eventing, clear accountabilities, deliverables and timing.
– Create and implement long-term and strategic digital plans.
– Drive and increase online sales and web traffic.
– Search Engine Marketing.
– Communication including Social Medias management, buzz analysis (track performance, use data to revise plans and lead content sharing).
– Influencer management including building and maximising the creation of content.
– CRM, Customer Experience Management.
– Managing website analytics and WordPress tools and monitor profitability and forecasts e-business with accuracy and reactivity, liaising with our developer.
– Promotes a data-driven approach, new ways of working and train people in order to raise level of digital skills and knowledge across the organisation.
– Management of two interns.
– Deliver a strategic approach to driving ongoing traffic and promotions to generate sales revenues and building brand awareness across different markets.
You will have 2 to 4 years of previous experience within an e-commerce/digital brand role. Other requirements are:
– Deep understanding of the digital space and ability to set digital strategies around SEO/SEM, Social, Online platforms, Influencers etc.
– Data analytics and metrics oriented.
– Passionate about social media, and aware of the latest trends.
– High interest in the beauty world.
– Master’s degree is appreciated.
– Excellent communication skills in English and French language is a plus.
– Extremely organised and good ability to prioritise.
– Ability to work within budgets and tight deadlines.
– High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
– Creative and like to challenge the status quo.
– Experience in Fashion or Beauty is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
The chance to join a friendly and talented team
Salary: according to experiences
Starting date: April 2019
Location: Old Street, London
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com