Who Are We
Gallinée is the world’s first skin and haircare line dedicated to the health and wellbeing of your skin’s microbiome. Your skin is made up of human cells and billions of bacteria living together in perfect harmony. These form a protective layer called the microbiome. If the microbiome is unbalanced or stripped away then your skin becomes inflamed and sensitive.
Launched in 2016 by Dr Marie Drago our line of 11 products contain a unique complex of pre-biotics, pro-biotic and postbiotics developed with 4 patents. These skin-loving ingredients support the good bacteria that make up your own personal ecosystem. Helping them to look after even the most sensitive skin.
Our main markets are the United Kingdom and France, and we are developing fast in South East Asia and the US. So, we are looking for a new member to join our expanding team!
We are recruiting an Online Marketing Coordinator
Attached to the Digital Department, this role an Intern position with the possibility of permanent position starting Mid July 2020. If you are passionate about Skincare and love creating content and spend time on Instagram, this role is for you!
Discover the Job Description, Online Marketing Coordinator
The Role: We are looking for a dynamic and creative person who can take care of:
- Content Creation: You create a lot of content for different channels to support Digital.
- Social Media: You manage social media platforms and a digital marketing calendar. You analyse and report on social activities weekly and monthly. You manage a strategy to increase the social community. You create shootings for social assets.
- Influencer Marketing: you support the Digital Manager in the international Influencer Marketing strategy. You contact influencers and other partners to grow our community and building lasting relationships.
- Marketing Strategy: you write blog articles, surveys and other forms of content for SEO and website optimisation. You will monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance.
- Emailing Acquisition: You create a weekly newsletter and email campaigns, plan and execute promotions, managing strategy to increase email database.
You are curious, independent, creative and organised. You are studying or graduated from a Master in Marketing/Digital. You are passionate about Social Media platforms. You are interested in the world of beauty and ideally, have experience in this industry. You have excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content in English and French (writing and speaking). You are extremely organized and have the ability to prioritise, to work to tight deadlines. You enjoy multitasking and are highly self-motivated. You have a solid knowledge of Web Marketing tools, email, social. You have a fundamental understanding of SEM (Paid, Social, Content, PR) and how it impacts SEO. Knowledge of Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop.
This could be you? Please send us your application below.
Hackney C.C, Falkirk street, NCC
N1 6HQ London