Online Marketing Coordinator – internship
What’s the job?
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Online Marketing Coordinator who can
take care of:
– SEO and Website optimization: creating blog articles and content for the website,
such as new pages, or banners.
– Emailing acquisition: Creation of HTML newsletter and emailing, planning and
executing promotions, managing strategy to increase email database.
– Social Media: managing social media platforms (calendar, content), analysis and
reporting of social activities monthly. Managing strategy to increase the social
community. Contacting influencers and other partners to grow the community together.
– Customer Service Strategy: Management of day-to-day customer relationship
and main contact of the warehouse for the webshop orders.
– Master 1 or 2 in Digital Marketing/EBusiness
– You are passionate about the world of beauty and ideally have experience in this
– You are highly self-motivated
– You have good English and French (writing and speaking)
– You are extremely organized and have the ability to prioritise, to work to tight
deadlines. You enjoy multitasking.
– You like to be part of a very small and driven team
Various other knowledges needed:
– Solid knowledge of Web marketing tools, marketing database, email, social.
– Solid knowledge of Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop and After Effect would
be a plus
– Excellent knowledge of Internet and what makes the buzz.
-Intern, full time
-6 months with a possibility of permanent
-Available end of August
-750£/month plus expenses
-East London, nearest stations: Hoxton
station, Old-street station