The best non-soap you will ever use
The Cleansing Bar is formulated at pH 5.8, respecting your skin’s natural pH levels.
Non-stripping and ultra-gentle, this dermatological bar can be used on face and body. It leaves them soft, soothed and fresh.
- Perfect for the face, great for the body
- Cosmo Beauty Award for Best Face Cleanser
- Suitable for sensitive skin and skin prone to eczema
- 75% natural origin ingredients
Get your best skin back with the Gallinée Cleansing Bar
The Cleansing Bar is made from gentle cleansing actives in a solid form, called a Syndet.
Our scientifically-formulated complex of prebiotics and lactic acid nourishes and protects your skin’s good bacteria while removing the bad.
Leaves your skin looking radiant, while cleansing, soothing, and nourishing it.
Gentle enough for face and body.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Marie’s word, founder of Gallinée:
“The product I love the most because it was so hard to make. But it was worth the pain, it’s literally the best soap (without soap) that you’ll ever use. I use it to wash my face, body and …downstairs garden. Plastic-free and much more sustainable than shower gel, that goes without saying.”
PREBIOTICS: A mix of ultra-gentle fibres and sugars that feed your skin’s good bacteria and help support the skin’s barrier, with an antibacterial action against bad bacteria.
LACTIC ACID: The gentlest of AHAs, lactic acid helps the skin to stay at its optimal pH level and has hydrating and softening properties. Gallinée uses a slow-release form to suit even sensitive skin.
PHYSIOLOGICAL PH: All Gallinée products are made to match the optimal pH of the skin and the microbiome.
WITHOUT: Doesn’t contain soap, colourants, parabens, mineral oils, silicones, microbeads, phenoxyethanol or methylisothiazolinone.
Ideal for face and body. Massage into damp skin and rinse.
RESULTS: Soothes, Softens, and cleanses skin.
- The formula is ultra-soft: 96% agreed
- The product perfectly cleans delicate skin: 96% agreed
- The texture of the product is creamy: 91% agreed
- The product nourishes the skin: 83% agreed
- The product instantly soothes: 70% agreed
- The product helps to restore the skin’s barrier: 65% agreed
Source: * Clinical study carried out on 20 subjects for 28 days under dermatological control.