You discovered us on Instagram but you don’t know anything about the Microbiome? You scroll through our website without really knowing which product to stop on? You want to offer Gallinée products but don’t know which bacteria to start with?
Let us help you:
If you want to play it quickly and efficiently, the easiest way is to start with some of our 3 Best Sellers:
– The Face Vinegar
– The Foaming Facial Cleanser
– The Hydrating Face Cream
Impossible to be mistaken, these products are the favourites and will always please you.
If you have more specific needs, here are some tips to help you choose the best products:
You have dry skin:
Lack of good bacteria often results in dryness of the skin. Feed the good guys with our patented complex to help rebalance your microbiome and rebuild your skin barrier.
– Step 1: Cleanse your face with our Cleansing Bar once a day.
– Step 2: Boost hydration with our Youthful Serum.
– Step 3: Moisturize with our Hydrating Face Cream.
This routine will help you to regain your skin’s natural moisture.
You have sensitive skin:
Sensitive skin is often the result of inflammation, as well as having too much bad bacteria. Rebuild skin barrier with probiotics to lower immune response.
– Step 1: Cleanse with our Foaming Facial Cleanser and soothe with our Face Vinegar.
– Step 2: Help rebuild the skin’s barrier with our Youthful Serum.
– Step 3: Moisturize and soothe with our Hydrating Face Cream.
This routine helps you to say goodbye to red and inflamed skin.
You have problems skin:
Problem skin is often due to the overgrowth of pesky bacteria; C.acnes (Bacteria’s name). By lowering the skin’s pH and feeding its good bacteria, we can starve the bad ones. Good riddance!
– Step 1: Cleanse with our Foaming Facial Cleanser twice a day.
– Step 2: Purify and refine with our Face Mask & Scrub as well as Face Vinegar.
– Step 3: Lightly moisturize with our Hydrating Face Cream.
This routine will help you say goodbye to your bad bacteria!
You have atopy skin:
When it comes to atopy-prone skin, there’s one likely culprit: bad bacteria; S. aureus (Bacteria’s name). By feeding your skin’s good bacteria, we can starve the bad ones, soothing and relieving your skin.
– Step 1: Cleanse with our ultra-gentle Cleansing Bar.
– Step 2: Moisturize with our Hydrating Face Cream.
These two products have been successfully tested for their tolerance on the skin with an atopic tendency.
Are you still hesitating? Feel free to contact us on Instagram or via [email protected], we will be happy to help you!