Eye contour cream
| 15 mL
A Fresh Eye on probiotics
*currently Out of Stock in the US*
A concentrate of innovation and the best eye cream for sensitive eyes.
Support the fragile skin around the eyes thanks to probiotics and prebiotics.
- One eye cream to fight them all: dark circles, irritations, and wrinkles
- Suitable for sensitive skin and skin prone to eczema
- 98% natural origin ingredients
Gallinée's Eye Contour Cream immediately soothes and hydrates reactive eye areas, while fighting dark circles and wrinkles.
Formulated with soothing and protecting prebiotics & probiotics, algae extract potent against dark circles and fine lines, as well as deeply moisturising squalane and shea butter.
Fun Fact: itchy and tired eye contour after a long day staring at screens? Apply a thick layer of Eye Contour Cream around the eyes by the bone, leave for 10 minutes then remove excess with a cotton pad.
Marie's word, founder of Gallinée,
"This eye cream was a long time in the making, and I love it. It’s really packed with active ingredients, but still very gentle for sensitive eyes. Great for fixing the signs of fatigue, I love how it feels fresh and nourishing, without ever being greasy."
- TYNDALIZED LACTOBACILLUS: our signature bacteria, gently deactivated by heat, potent for reducing inflammation and stimulating the skin defences.
- LACTOBACILLUS PENTOSUS FERMENT: a very innovative probiotic that increases the microbiome resilience, soothes and smoothes the skin whilst also reducing inflammation.
PREBIOTICS: A highly concentrated mix of ultra-gentle fibres and sugars that feed your skin’s good bacteria and help support the skin’s barrier, with an antibacterial action against bad bacteria.
ALGAE EXTRACT: A very special marine extract from Fucus vesiculosus that increase elimination of heme, the dark molecule responsible for dark circles and inflammation around the eye area. Provides a significant anti-wrinkle effect in only 1 week, and lightens and reduces the appearance of dark circles within 2 weeks.
SQUALANE: An exceptional hydrating active, it’s also naturally produced by the skin. Deeply moisturising without any oily effect.
SHEA BUTTER: Deeply nourishes while also promoting micro-circulation.
TOCOPHEROL: Vitamin E for an antioxidant effect.
Put a grain of rice worth of Eye Cream Contour of your ring finger: they are the weakest fingers, so they won’t hurt this delicate area.
Smooth the cream from the outside corners of your eyes to the inside, gently draining lymph and toxins out.
Apply very light pressures around the eyes to refresh and stimulate the skin. Et voilà!
RESULTS: Your eye contour is soothed, smoothed and nourished.
- 100% soothes the eye area *
- 90% reduces the appearance of redness *
- 81% skin looks younger *
- 76% reduces the appearance of dark circles *
- 81% eye area seems less tired *
- 81% smooths the eye area *
Source: * Clinical study carried out on 21 subjects for 28 days under dermatological control.